DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
PONDICHERRY ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Phone: 0413-2655281-288, Extn.:519
| Publications: |
| International Journals: |
- Power flow tracing based congestion management using differential evolution in deregulated electricity market - R. Rajathy and Harish Kumar, International Journal on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, 4(2), (July, 2012) 372-392.
- A new algorithm for Available transfer capability in deregulated environment R. Rajathy and Harish Kumar, The IUP Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 6(1), January (2012) 1 -16.
| International Conferences: |
- An Ingenious Solution for Dispatch of Reactive Power in Competitive Electricity Market using Bee Swarm Algorithm - Int. Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Engineering Technology March 16-18, 2012, Nagapattinam, India
- Optimal Power flow using Bacteria Foraging Optimization Algorithm - Int. Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Engineering Technology March 16-18, 2012, Nagapattinam, India
- OPF based Market Clearing Procedure in Day-Ahead Market-A Comparative Study - IEEE students conference March 1-3, 2012,NIT, Bhopal
- Solution for Optimal Power Flow in Deregulated Environment using Bee Swarm Optimization - Int. Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Computing (ICMOC 2012) April 6-8, 2012, Nagercoil, India.
| Projects and Research Guidance : |
- "Power Quality enhancement using Hybrid Active Power Filter", D. Jasmine Susila, M.Tech, EDC, 2013.
| Special Lectures Delivered: |
- "Congestion management in deregulated environment using power flow tracing approach" in a Teqip Course on" Emphasis on Smart Operation and Control of Power Markets using Power Electronic Components"- at PEC, Puducherry (19/11/12 -23/11/12).